The owners have been trading since 1949 and are now in the third generation. In the second generation, there was an initial orientation of business interest towards vehicle construction. Franz Schlögl Sr. born in the Sudeten district of Bischofteinitz was an accomplished and proven master of the Wagner trade. In the early 1980s, the company entered the tire repair industry. In 1990, the business activities were merged into a GmbH: the
Since then, the focus of the company has been wholesale and, above all, the production of technical accessories for repairing tires. At the beginning of 2021, the company underwent a change of name and is now known as Nuoka GmbH. Constant, technical innovation and commercial, reliable action are the basis of our sustainable corporate development.